Wednesday, November 9, 2011

First (Kinda) Bike

P1130980


I was thinking of getting a Strider balance bike for Ethan for Christmas but then we went on a Costco run last weekend and I spied a Chicco balance bike for a third of the cost.  Because I have no impulse control we bought it and of course went for a test drive.  I guess we will have to come up with another Christmas gift idea!  This is actually the first year we will be trying to wait for special occasions to give out gifts...usually we have just gotten something for Ethan whenever we felt he needed something.  He doesn't actually have that many playthings so he definitely is not being spoiled, and we played up birthdays/X-mas as more of an occasion to hang out with family and friends (and have special treats like cake!) than about getting a gift.  But this year I thought I would do the whole Elf on a Shelf thing so he would have something fun to look forward to each morning and therefore he will soon be learning about the whole presents under the Christmas tree thing from the book.  So I guess I better get him something!


P1140008

No comments:

Post a Comment