Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Playtime with Daddy


Everyday Bob comes home and he takes over playing with Ethan before he goes to bed for the night. I guess I should take this time to clean or cook, but eh. I can't help it, it's so cute to watch them.

Speaking of daddy, I have to say I lucked into having the greatest husband I could find. Beyond being my best friend and always being there for me and making me laugh, he is the best dad to Ethan. He wakes up early every morning to take on the 5 AM shift and play with Ethan before heading off to work, he sometimes stops in for a brief visit during the day because he misses Ethan, and when he comes home for the day he takes care of the baby before his bedtime. I wake up in the morning and find that he has left breakfast (and sometimes lunch!) waiting for me, and he cooks or forages for food for us for dinner at night. On weekends he lets me sleep in and takes care of the baby all morning, and he will even tackle taking on a nighttime feeding or two. He is my favorite person (okay, well now I have two!) in the whole world. I love the men in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment