Friday, January 23, 2009

Play Time!

Ethan and I went to our very first playgroup. I love the Rivermark community, especially the mom and dad groups. Being a small community I had actually met a few of the babies before at the park or walking around the neighborhood. There were 12 other moms that attended with their babies - all ranging in age from 4 months to 7 months. Of the 12 babies, 11 were boys! Something must be in our water =).




I don't know about Ethan, but I had a good time. Ethan was a bit overwhelmed being around so many people. He didn't cry but he let me know he was a bit unhappy by squawking periodically and throwing his arms down. It was the very noisy enviroment - he is used to it just being the two of us. But he loved looking at the other babies, so hopefully with more play dates he will get used to different situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment