Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Bob and I took Ethan a few weeks ago to a Valentine card making party hosted by another Rivermark mom. It was a fun concept - stamping Ethan's feet into the shape of a heart to make a V-day card. We met a few other babies that were near Ethan's age. Everyone was pretty happy to take pictures together, but then being the adventurous babies that they were, they started to grab each other. Ethan cried leading to the other Ethan crying and finally Austin decided to join in as well. I wish I got a video of it, it was pretty funny.


Why am I the only one that has to sit in the bumbo?


Mmm...my hand sure is tasty.


Austin has a secret he wants to share, do tell please.


Ack! Respect my personal space please!


That's right. Back off!

No comments:

Post a Comment